[Loom-auto] How are you getting on?

Candy picusoh at imperija.com
Sat Jul 10 18:23:03 CEST 2010

Hello! How are you doing? I have met your structure and you have liked me. Probably you would not pay to me
attention on it I has decided to write to you. I would like to try to get acquainted with you. Now I shall not
write to you much about myself. Only I shall a little tell about myself and I shall send some my photos that you
could learn me a little. My name Olga or you can name me Olya. To me of 30 years and I live in Russia. If you not
against our acquaintance.

You can write that to me on mine email: gospoja.ydachi at yahoo.com.

I think that so it will be easier and more convenient to us to communicate. If our acquaintance will be
interesting to you and you will answer me. In mine the following letter I shall try to tell that more to you
about myself and to send other my photos. That you could learn me is better Excuse that I write to you only in
english. But I yet do not know in what language for you it will be much more convenient to communicate. And
English language is considered universal language all over the world. All the best to you and me it will be
pleasant to receive your answer.

Olga