[Loom-auto] part-time job

Dewey Self Dewey.Self at surrealismo.com
Tue Jul 20 13:42:16 CEST 2010

Greetings

I represent a large international company where I work as a manager of its personnel recruitment department. Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for example:
- consulting services– bank accounts opening and maintenance – private undertaking services– etc.

Currently, we are looking for managers in Europe:
- payment 2300euro+bonus
- underemployment
- free timetable

If you would like to work with us, please provide us the following information on email:c v @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
Name:Surname:City:E-mail:Telephone Number:

Attention! We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.