[Loom-auto] Is it you

loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no
Sat Dec 31 13:17:09 CET 2011

All love that has no friendship in its base is like a mansion built upon sand.

http://inspiredlove.ru/

Ukrainian girl is looking for a serious relationship.
I am very energetic, spontaneous, and young at heart.
I enjoy all outdoor activities, summer and winter alike.
Keeping in shape, staying active and having fun are my goals in life.

I am here to find my love, my second half… Love is a part of my life…
I am family-oriented person and that’s why I want to have a serious relations.
I think that it’s the highest point of happiness when you can see how each of us is smiling and laughing…
 I want my future man to be intelligent and kind. I think that my Man should be caring.
It’s very important in our life, because all of us need someone who can give him support

I hope I will find my love here!