[Loom-auto] mould flow analysis sevice

Miss Gu cathy at artmold.cn
Fri Jun 10 05:09:37 CEST 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,
This is Cathy from Artmold Technology Company. Through the www.google.com, we got to know your company and sincerely hope to cooperate with you.
We are a professional mold flow analysis service provider in Shenzhen of China. We are specialized in mold flow analysis in all aspects of filling, packing, cooling and warpage analysis for injection molding using Solid, Middle plane and Shell modules. We offer services for the Conventional Injection molding process, Gas Assist Injection molding process, Thermoses+IBk- Injection molding and Insert molding. You can pay the service after we submit the analysis report. If you need, please contact with us without any hesitation.
Looking forward to your early reply...

Best regards,

Cathy Gu
Artmold Technology (ShenZhen) Co,Ltd
Tel: +-86-755-27794786
Fax: +-86-755-61675905
Website: http://en.artmold.cn/
E-mail: cathy+AEA-artmold.cn
ADD: 11D, Building1, TianQsingGe Building, XiXiang Town,
       BaoAn District, ShenZhen City, China