[Loom-auto] Hiring talented Translators and Sales Managers

ISO Translations recruitment at isotranslations.biz
Tue Mar 1 13:15:22 CET 2011

ISO Translations is looking for translators and sales managers to work from
home.

TRANSLATORS:
We are looking for translators in all language combinations to work from
home.

We are searching for people with good knowledge of a foreign language, who
are available full-time or part-time, with a responsible attitude as
deadlines can be very tight in the translation business.

You need to have a technical, legal or medical background and very good
knowledge of a foreign language. You will only translate into your native
language.

We have developed special project management for our translation projects
and you will be asked to do a test translation. After evaluating your test,
you will be connected to our project management software where you can
reply to job offers.
Of course, you are free to accept or decline jobs. The software is free to
download and secure (discharged and virus free?). If you are interested in
working as a translator, please reply to this message and we will send you
the download link.

SALES MANAGERS (on commission base):
We are looking for sales people to work from home to gain clients in the
translation business in any country. You will get a special version of the
software(free of charge) where you can handle your own sales projects.
Payment will be on a commission-base for every word of translation gained
for us. If you are interested, please send your CV to
recruitment at isotranslations.biz

Best regards,

ISO Translations
1901, 60th Place, Suite L6581