[Loom-auto] Our company is looking for representatives from your area.

loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no
Thu Aug 9 14:10:05 CEST 2012

Countries of interest: UK, Rep. of Ireland, Germany, Austria, Sweden

Our company deals with producing and advertising of web media projects in addtion to acting as consultants for green advancements, recyclables and power source alternatives.

We are searching for representatives of us who reside in the previously listed countries and are self-starters seeking success.

Requirements:

- Currently a company owner or in upper management of a company, with power of attorney of the company
  - or - willing to start a new company fairly soon.
- Need to be a citizen of one of the countries mentioned.
- A graduate of a distinguished or recognized college.
- Ninety-percent understanding of the English language for proper back and forth communication.
- Solid background with financial entities from your region is a definite bonus.
- Amount of work consists of 3-4 hours each day during the first 2 months and 2-3 hours each day afterward.
- Period of time we can utilize candidate will be one year at the minimum, with possibilities of period being extended to two years.

The majority of the job entails handling receivables from our sales

The more we sell, the more you earn as our compensation is commission based.

Our contact: Nathan at consultingcouk.com