[Loom-auto] Positive and Enthusiastic Response 96.1%!

Print For Less_Cliff news at heavymetalsout.com
Wed Jun 13 21:07:12 CEST 2012

Dear ,

PRODUCT INFORMATION NEWSLETTER #101

Super Life Glow Tabulation
June 7, 2012

Positive and Enthusiastic Response 96.1%!

We did a Super Life Glow survey this week and we thought you would like to see the tabulated responses below.  The survey is actually still going on till Monday, June 11th, so if you would like to participate and receive your free gift (out of USA a $20 S&H fee required) please send your responses to barb at oralchelation.com

Taken at the recommended dosage and for the proper length of time (Karl recommends chelation for life also based on all research), here is what you told us:

Q1: What was your reason for purchasing SUPER LIFE GLOW?

TOP 5 ANSWERS ARE:
1) To clean out arteries and remove heavy metals from body		30.5%
2) To improve health and vitality						16%
3) Wanted a complete multi-vitamin						13.8%
4) For blood pressure								8.3%
5) For pains									8.3%

Q2: What did you want to resolve with SUPER LIFE GLOW at that time?

TOP 4 ANSWERS ARE:
1) Poor health/not feeling good/low energy				48%
2) Clogged arteries								16%
3) Circulation/Cardio vascular problems					16%
4) Pains									8%

Q3: What results did you get from using SUPER LIFE GLOW?

ANSWERS ARE:
1) IMPROVED HEALTH (slept better, improved blood pressure, breathe easier, more active/energetic, increase circulation, cleaned arteries, light headedness gone,  cancer free, pain free, no heart disease, no more illnesses etc.)			90.6%
2) Did not get any worse							 6.2%
3) Had some upset stomach							 3.2%

Q4: If you were going to tell someone about SUPER LIFE GLOW, what would you say?

ANSWERS:
1) POSITIVE AND ENTHUSIASTIC RECOMMENDATIONS:
•	I believe in the product!
•	This stuff keeps arteries clear!
•	Try it, glad I found it!
•	It helps remove heavy metals
•	At worst it’s a GREAT daily vitamin
•	Awesome/Excellent Stuff; it DOES work!
•	Recommend it to friends and family
•	Preventative solution to heart problems
•	For proper circulation – SUPER LIFE GLOW is the best solution!
•	So satisfied will happily use it for the rest of my life!
•	Better/cheaper than an operation or early death!
•	No more heart problems!
•	I feel great!
•	It’s definitely worth the money!						96.1%
2) Neutral recommendation						3.9%

You are order Super Life Glow here:
http://oralchelation.com/super_life_glow.html

If you have any questions, by all means you can email us at barb at oralchelation.com and we will help.

YOU CAN ALSO CALL 800 523-4521 or 818 558-7099.

Living Healthy Is Fun!
Barb Taylor
Vibrant Life
Not interested in receiving more?  Click here:
http://www.heavymetalsout.com/listmail/rem.php?u=35063c9