[Loom-auto] Life is good! God bless you.

Leny D. seds at eidetics.com
Tue Nov 6 18:56:38 CET 2012

Hello, Guenter

I see a small house, a garden, the children are running and laughing, you
hug my shoulders tenderly and whisper something funny and naughty in my
ears, we laugh and smile... Our friends drive up to our house and cry
something gladly...
Each morning we wake up in one bed and first of all I see the morning light
and then I see you and the new day starts gladly and I understand that I am
happy because I will see you every morning...
These are the pictures I imagine when I think about the happy life
together... If you want to build love and if you like me, please write to
me, I will be waiting... http://bella-sonya.kiev.ua/

All the best
Leny D.