[Loom-auto] Seeking Distributors WorldWide!

Vibrant news at heavymetalsout.com
Thu Oct 25 22:50:48 CEST 2012

Dear Importer/Distributor,

Vibrant Life is embarking on a massive expansion project!

The company has been around for more than 30 years and is very stable.

We are seeking exclusive distributors in various parts of the world to help us with our expansion.

Click on this link for full details:
http://www.oralchelation.com/distributors/worlddist.html

If you are interested, you can contact us at barb at oralchelation.com or 800 523-4521 or 818 558-7099.

If you know of a distributor prospect, also let us know.  If they do become the exclusive you will earn a $750.00 commission as a result.

Here's to a Vibrant Life!
Barbara Taylor
barb at oralchelation.com
Not interested in receiving more?  Click here:
http://www.heavymetalsout.com/listmail/rem.php?u=35063c9