[Loom-auto] Proposal Attached

Cindy Watson noreply13CW at email.com
Mon Feb 18 00:22:13 CET 2013

I would like to speak to you about printing your company's business cards.

We are the largest online business card management company in the United States. We offer the highest quality business cards available combined with a very easy to use online ordering system customized with your company’s colors, logo, and any special employee instructions.

You may view this video to see how easy our system is by opening the attached online brochure!

I look forward to working with you, please enter your information on the second page of the video and I will contact you shortly.

Sincerely,

Cindy Watson
Account Manager
**Please View the Attached Proposal**