[Loom-auto] I want to be with you

Zhukova enews at rodalenews.com
Wed Jan 23 21:46:17 CET 2013

Hi, my dear far friend! Thousands of miles dividing us, but there is no borders of
my love and my hope to look for my strong and reliable half - my beloved. I’m sensual, cheerful and serious  lady with good sense of humor. I am looking for a permanent relationship. I need only one man in my life and  I dream to meet a reliable man. My partner should be kind, smart, witty and faithful.
He must be who win my heart. It is a person that I can rely on.
I hope that I will find this man: http://pastehtml.com/view/cq1ekqu5e.html