[Loom-auto] January Newsletter

Patrick Thomas noreplyPT13 at g2gm.com
Tue Jan 29 03:04:42 CET 2013

Hello,

Are you the correct person to contact with new customers interested in your company? If not, will you forward this e-mail to that person?

My name is Patrick Thomas and I own an e-mail marketing company that has access to 250MM+ contacts that can be targeted.
I would like the opportunity to present a proposal to drive traffic to your website, phones or e-mail.

Our company has been around since 1996 and we have a lot of success stories under our belts. Can we send you some new customers?

Call us to get complete details and we will send you some new customers.

Patrick Thomas
CEO / President
1 (888) 313-2220
Email Marketing Services