[Loom-auto] Photo Editing Services - Photo Retouching - Photo Cut Out

Kevin kimiaslasnaiiasoa46 at msn.com
Mon Oct 21 18:20:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

We are one of the best digital images retouching/editing professionals located in China. We provide all kinds of image editing solutions to different companies all over the world.

We provide best quality service in best price.

Our image editing services are: -

 . Cut out/masking, clipping path, deep etching, transparent background
 . Dust cleaning, spot cleaning
 . Colour correction, black and white, light and shadows etc.
 . Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching, body retouching
 . Fashion/Beauty Image Retouching
 . Product image Retouching
 . Jewellery image Retouching
 . Real estate image Retouching
 . Portrait image Retouching
 . Restoration and repair old images
 . Wedding & Event Album Design.
 . Vector Conversion

You can try us by sending a sample image for free test to judge our quality work.

We are waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin
Teoeaaonam Imaging Professionals