[Loom-auto] toner order

Gary Sandman Gsandman_14 at qmail.com
Thu Apr 17 05:16:04 CEST 2014

We are currently having our annual promotion where you will receive a
free Apple iPad or other gifts when you order ink and toner for your fax, inkjet, laserjet or copier!

Prize Supplies is a leading ink and toner supplier serving the US and Canada.

We have a limited supply of gifts so call today. Below are the general minimum requirements to order:

Order 10-12 items and receive an Apple iPad Air, or 42 inch led TV, or $500 Mastercard gift card.
Order 6-8 items and receive an Apple iPad Mini or $400 Mastercard gift card.

Telephone orders only! Please call 1-888-510-4482 and a sales rep will give you prices on your ink and toner.

Sincerely,

Gary Sandman
Regional Director
1-888-510-4482