[Loom-auto] you cv

loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no
Thu Aug 7 00:58:05 CEST 2014

Good day!

We considered your resume to be very attractive and we thought the vacant position in our company could be interesting for you.

Our firm specializes in consultation services in the matter of bookkeeping and business administration.
We cooperate with different countries and currently we have many clients in Europe.
Due to this fact, we need to increase the number of our destination representatives' regular staff.

In their duties will be included the document and payment control of our clients.
Part-time and full-time employment are both currently important.
We offer a flat wage from 800 EUR up to 3,000 EUR per month.

If you are interested in our offer, mail to us your answer on weslie at europsjob.com and we will send you an extensive information as soon as possible.

Respectively submitted
Personnel department