[Loom-auto] Customer Contact

Patrick Thomas noreply13PT at qmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:12:10 CET 2014

A properly targeted e-mail marketing campaign can help you gain
maximum exposure with potential customers for minimal effort.

Plus, our marketing experts will handle all of the details
for you - from setting up your account to providing ongoing
management for a very low rate.

We will provide you with access to our huge reserve of data
for consumers and businesses - and a bulk mailing server to
send your messages and gain new sales and repeat customers.

Please call 1 (800) 987-5950 Ext 1 and let me show you how our
extensive experience will ensure your campaigns are a success.

Patrick Thomas | Database Director
Data Compilers International
1 (800) 987-5950 Ext 1