[Loom-auto] Last Chance for Special Pricing

Mike Bernhard MB.Noreply163 at qmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:33:07 CEST 2014

Dear Business Owner,

Our Memorial Day Weekly specials are almost over.
Call me now and I can still get you in on the 50% off discounts.

I can get your phones ringing and your website massive amounts of exposure at a very low price this week.
Call me now and we can put a plan together.  I can show you step by step how this works with no obligation to buy if you don't like what you hear.

I can give you references of companies, just like yours, who have used us for many years for their email marketing needs, and SMS services.

Don't be afraid of success call me now!

Mike Bernhard
VP of Business Development
1 (800) 281-8610 ext 230