[Loom-auto] Best wire harness manufacturer: Z-Co Technology

lucy at zco-tec.com lucy at zco-tec.com
Wed Aug 12 16:44:32 CEST 2015

Dear Customer,

This is Lucy from Z-Co wire harness.  Very nice to know you! :-)

It's my pleasure to introduce Z-Co wire harness technology (www.zcotec.com), founded in August 1998, a leading manufacturer with 16 years’ experience in custom wiring harness and cable assembly products. (ISO9001-2008 Certified)

1. Please find the below pictures to give you a general idea of our production line:

2. Z-Co main application focus on automotive, electronic, industrial and medical. We always give our customers best solution and competitive price!
 Click http://www.zcotec.com/solution-4-7.html for a clear quick view of our facility

3. Welcome to visit our factory, you will get more!
                         Competitive price, better service and short lead time!
                                                      Your best choice!

Looking forward to your first inquiry! I am standing by you all the time!
Thank you for your time & waiting for your reply!

Best Wishes,
Lucy

Z-Co Technology Co., Ltd.
盈澤通科技有限公司
www.zcotec.com
www.wireharness.cn
Tel: +86-76981783608
Add: No.19, Jinyu Group, Dani, Shatian Town, Dongguan, 523993, China
廣東省東莞市沙田鎮大泥村金玉小组19號