[Loom-auto] waiting for your reply

Eric secnlior at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 14:20:56 CEST 2015

www.iso9001qualityassurance.net

To the Company Director,

We've had a number of requests recently for ISO 9001 Quality Assurance
packages for those who
want to take their company profile to the next level, as this really aids
in
getting bigger contracts and can really boost your company's image for
marketing purposes.

We decided that we would release an incentive that is a great reduction in
price for ISO 9001 and
is a very high quality package and service, as it's also customised service
where we actually
customise the package to your particular business.

*This incentive ends on Friday the 28th August

You can see the ISO 9001 Incentive by going to our website below:

www.iso9001qualityassurance.net

Have a great day!

Thanks
Eric
Contact: viviannayer at sina.com
Business Development Manager
ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Packages International
www.iso9001qualityassurance.net