[Loom-auto] Mobile Apps Development- Native, Hybrid & Web Apps

Scott Wilson skoajos at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 15:28:35 CET 2015

Don’t you have mobile app for your business? Or Are you an entrepreneur
with an app idea in your mind?

Here we are, Solution Analysts - A leading Mobile Design & Development
Consultant in India with extensive
domain expertise in delivering mobile apps solutions on native, hybrid and
web platforms.

To develop and deliver perfect mobile application our tech experts gain
momentum in following Mobile Tools, Technology & Languages:

1- Native Mobile Apps:

iOS: 	Swift 2, iBeacon, Objective-C , Xcode , iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch

Android:  	Java Eclipse, C/C++, XML Android SDK, Android DT (ADT)

2- Cross Platform/ Hybrid Mobile Apps:

PhoneGap, ionic, Angular JS ,HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript

3- Mobile Optimized Web Apps:

PHP Laravel, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, ASP.NET,
HTML5 / CSS, JavaScript, C#, WebGL

Reasons you won’t find other trusted mobile app development partner
beside us:

-	Delivering Mobile Solutions since 2011
-	7 + Android & iOS SDK°ØS
-	187+ Mobile Solutions Delivered
-	100% quality assurance & satisfaction
-	85+ Testing Devices
-	90+ Professional Developers, Designers & Experts
-	Agile methods for speed to market
-	24x7 Customer support
-	Flexible pricing packages

Our Enterprise mobility solutions enable new mobile driven processes that
streamline workforce and process in very effective way.

Many enterprises & startups have taken the advantage of our diverse tech
expertise; now it’s your turn. Call or Drop a message now!
Looking forward for your response and addressing your business needs.

Best Regards,
Scott Wilson
Email: fvinmin at sina.com