[Loom-auto] Introducing our Data Recovery Services and Hardware Repair Services

Lance faithyu at mail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:11:23 CET 2015

We have made helping people our business. We only do data recovery, we do
it all day, every day - we have become the very best in this field. We have
seen all types of problems and solved nearly all of them!

Why we are here?
Data – Important assets of enterprises and individuals, is the key
element of great success. Virus Attack, Back-up failure, Hard Disk Drive
Crash, System Failure, Nature Disasters, Human Errors are one of the causes
of Data Loss, which might potentially cause million and billions loss of
profit. IntelliRecovery experts with their overwhelming experience,
state-of-the-art tools and deep knowledge provide finest and innovative
Data Recovery Solutions for all types of storage media and file systems in
case of data loss. We are dedicated to provide you unmatchable, updated and
quality data recovery services and we have enduring commitments to customer
satisfaction.

Nowadays, personal computer, mobile devices, networks, servers etc are so
popular and they have become something we can’t miss in our daily life.
This kind of digital platform can drive efficiency and convenience,
unfortunately there is a huge risk behind – Data loss. Hence,
IntelliRecovery team are here to recover and salvage lost data from
disaster stricken hard drives, computer workstations, laptops, e-mails,
smartphones, PDA's, iPods and portable storage media of every brand,
manufacturer, model and capacity.

What can we do?

    Hard disk data recovery
    RAID array data recovery
    Emergency data recovery
    USB flash drive data recovery
    Memory card data recovery

    Mobile phone data recovery
    Apple iPhone Passcode/PIN Removal
    Mobile Phone Spyware & Virus Detection
    NAS Data Recovery
    Data destruction
    Hard disk duplication
    Hard disk password removal

We believe in doing business in an honest, friendly and professional way.
We are always up front, honest and provide realistic time estimates, quotes
and believe in providing the best service possible. No data recovery
company can guarantee that they can recover your data (e.g if your disk
platter is scratched or data is overwritten) but we promise not to give up
until we recover your data or completely exhaust all possible options to
help you! If your data cannot be recovered for any reason, we'll give you
an honest explanation of the reason and assure you that we have done
everything in our power to try to help you.  In over 90% of cases, we can
recover data from hard disks and other data storage devices. We look
forward to helping you!

We also provide Mobile Phone Repair services for Iphone, Ipad, and we
specialize in repairing cell phones, smart phones, computers, laptops, game
consoles, cameras, mp3 players, and most any other electronic gadget you
can throw at us. We strive to create solutions where there weren’t any
before.

Best regards,
Lance
Email: drdataback at tom.com