[Loom-auto] Quick question about your website

Andrew leaviunc at mail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:26:17 CET 2015

Hi,

Quiz: What takes 5-10 seconds to ruin and then months or years to fix?

A first impression.

And often, your website is the first impression you make on your
prospective clients and customers.
Please do not take the impression your website makes for granted.

We are a Los Angeles, California based Web Design firm and we focus on
high-end web design for websites and mobile apps.

We specialize in design & development for:

*  Websites
*  Mobile Applications
*  Ecommerce Stores
*  Web Applications
*  And we also do SEO, SMO & PPC Marketing

We'd love to help you make the perfect first impression.  So please either
email me with some details about your web project or share your phone
number and the best time to call.

Also, feel free to email me if you'd like to see some samples of the high
quality websites or mobile apps we've created.

Best Regards,
Andrew
Director ®C Web Projects
Contact: likosn at tom.com