[Loom-auto] Are you seeking assistance for Mobile Application Development: Swift, Android, ionic, PhoneGap?

Tim Williams massosi at mail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:09:27 CET 2015

Are you seeking assistance for developing a mobile application, or need
help in identifying the apt technology and platform for launching your
idea?
We have a global clientele and extensive repertoire since 2011 in mobile
application development on all major platforms.

We've have to our credit Native and Hybrid mobile apps for small to big
size businesses and deliver mobile solutions that work. '
Top enterprises and start-ups choose SA developers to accomplish their
dream projects. It is your turn.

A team with more than 90 tech experts will help you to setup a dedicated
team that will perfectly match your needs.

1. Android Application Development: Material Design, Marshmallow
2. Cross Platform: PhoneGap
3. iOS Application Development : iOS Swift, iBeacon
4. Hybrid Mobile App Development Framework- ionic

Honest Numbers that will swing your mind to start working with us:

1. 5+ years experience
2. 7+ Android & iOS SDK
3. 187+ Apps delivered so far
4. 100% quality assurance
5. 42+ Testing Devices
6. 90+ Professional Developers and Designers

Looking forward to your response and addressing your business needs. We are
ready to deliver you best tech solutions .

Best Regards,
Tim Williams
Contact: jusmilter at tom.com