[Loom-auto] You might be interested

B2B Offers noreplyB2BO10182015 at qmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:21:26 CEST 2015

    Would you be interested in placing your products or service in front of 500K potential customers every day? We can send your offers to people interested in doing business with you!
 Bulk Email Marketing Works!
 Using our software & e-mail servers, we can generate massive traffic and interest by sending your offers to our targeted contacts lists.
 Our service includes the following:

We Manage Your Campaigns
Unlimited Sending of Email Messages
Custom Email AD Creation for FREE
Track Opens, Clicks & More Online
Use our Targeted B2B & B2C Contact Lists
Flat Rate - No Contracts

    Call 1 (888) 406-8880 to Get More Information

 With 19+ years of experience, we know what works and gets response.
 Let us take your team to the next level!
 Marketing Sales Team
1 (888) 406-8880

   Click here to unsubscribe