[Loom-auto] Are you ready?

National ES NoReply.NES2016 at address.com
Fri Jan 15 23:23:13 CET 2016

Dear Business Professional,
 Would you like a proven method of placing your product/services in front of new customers?
With e-mail marketing through National ES, we can place you in front of millions of new potential customers.
 We will provide you access to the following:

Unlimited Outbound Emailing
185MM Targeted Consumers
22MM Targeted Businesses
Target by industry, age, income and much more
Emails go through our servers and IP addresses
Award winning mailing and tracking software
Web based tracking 24/7 - Opens, Clicks, etc...
Online tech support can manage everything for you
Prices $299 to $799 per month
 You don't have to know how to use a computer to use our services. We can manage every aspect of your campaigns.
Respond within 72 hours and mention code "scrape0114" for a 50% off coupon!
 Contact us today!
 Sales Team
National Account Manager
E-mail Services Division | National ES, Inc.
1 888-736-3799 Ext 1 | Skype: massmarketing1