[Loom-auto] Custom shaped USB drives with logo

Vanessa antlessnso at outlook.com
Mon Dec 4 03:08:37 CET 2017

Hi,

Would you please direct me to the person that handles buying the branded
promotional products for your business?

We manufacture high quality, custom printed USB Flash Drives for all types
of businesses.
If you need marketing,gifts or incentives, USB flash drives are the
solution.

We offer:
-All Memory Sizes from 64MB up to 128GB!
-Low Minimum Quantities
-Rush Service
-Full color Printing

-100% Custom Shaped Designs - Take your logo or product shape and turn it
into a 100% custom
shape USB for you.  Send us your product image or logo files; we will
create a design mock up for you at no cost.

We are always running a new promotion; email to get pricing.

Now let us know what you need and we will get you a quick quote.
We will beat any competitors pricing as well.

We always offer special rates for schools and nonprofits as well.

Regards,

Vanessa
USB Manager
Custom Branded Logo USB Flash Drives