[Loom-auto] Friendship, love, passion and trust - this is what I'm looking for!

ifovkulf at freelymail.com ifovkulf at freelymail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:32:43 CEST 2019

Hello!

I'm a modest girl and do not know what to write, but for the sake of happiness, i need to overcome my fears.

My name is Lola, i am 30 years old now.
We live in the modern world and many people love to look for a soul mate over the Internet.
I consider myself as a determined, honest, cheerful.

Most importantly is the fact that my heart is open for love!
In the next letter I will be able to tell you more about me and of course will send my photos.

If you are interested, please write to my personal e-mail - lonelytigress88 at gmail.com

Lola.