[Loom-auto] We can export masks, hand sanitiser and wet wipes to you

sales888 at hcprintery.com sales888 at hcprintery.com
Mon Sep 28 21:56:31 CEST 2020

Dear Sir or madam,

Hope you and your family are safe.

This is Carmen here.

All people from the world need to get together to win the virus fight. In answer to the government's call, we started to produce protective products before the end of 2019 and submitted all products to the government.

Now we want to help you and your country, so we want to export protective products to you, such as civilian disposable mask, civilian KN95 mask, hand sanitiser and wet wipes. Please tell me what you need and quantity, and then we will offer you the best price. When you import protective stuff from us, you can help your compatriot to protect themselves well. You know it is great contribution to your country.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Hope to get your reply soon.

Best regards,
Lina
Sales888 at hcprintery.com