[Loom-auto] Calendar from Carmen HC

admin at hongchengco.com admin at hongchengco.com
Sat Jan 8 18:32:20 CET 2022

Dear Sir or Madam,

Have a good day!

Are you preparing some printing jobs before Xmas? We can build some cooperation this time, why?

1, our variety services, any kind of printing jobs are accepted here.
2, High quality, expensive price? NO, we offer high quality, lower price.
3, we offer integrated procedure: samples checked before mass goods printing, arrange the shipment
and perfect after sales service.

Above is just some that listed, once you cooperate with us, you will score for us.

Product best in quality and low in price isn’t your pursuit? All you need is here in H&C. If you need our
service, please feel free to write back and kindly offer the specification to us, so we’ll give a competitive
quotation to you.

Your early reply is appreciated.

Best regards
Eileen