[Loom-devel] Staggered/smooth

Joakim Ziegler joakim at styx.net
Mon Jan 31 22:48:37 CET 2000

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 09:42:58PM +0000, Iain wrote:
>> So I say GPL.

> Sounds fine. My main reason was, if a company wants to do an isometric 3d
> game, but keep it closed, why should we help them, they'll not be helping
> us.

Yeah, exactly. To begin with, I was concerned about getting the system used
as much as possible, but when I think about it, I'd much rather make a game
to kick Tiberian Sun's ass myself, than to have proprietary games based on
the system. Then again, I'm a cocky sort of "take over the world" guy. :)

Joakim Ziegler - styx research director - joakim at styx.net
FIX sysop - FIXmud admin - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer