[Loom-devel] Maps

Iain ih at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 23:09:56 CET 2000

Hey...
Does this still work :)

So we need to come up with a way to store maps. At the moment the demo in
CVS is using the same tile for each thing, so we need a way to hold tiles,
and to access them. I think passing a hashtable with all the gdk-pixbufs
already loaded in, and a map of all the keys would be the best way, as it
would leave the program to fill the hashtable itself.

I've even less time to devote to Loom at the moment alas (cos it's a damn
sight more interesting than my honours project), but once I graduate, I
can work harder on it :)

ain