[Loom-devel] ADV: how to keep your mariage safe

Kathy Mayfield ghujsoddyy at mail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:50:00 CET 2005

Hello,
Allow me to present the latest discover in pleasure for men!!

"Increase the volume of your ejaculation in just days!"
SPUR-M is the only site to offer an all natural male enhancement formula
that is proven to increase your volume by up to 500%.
Our highly potent, volume enhancing formula will give our results in days
and comes with an impressive 100% guarantee.
Imagine the difference (look and feel) between dribbling your cum
compared to shooting out burst after burst.
Try now! and with our money back guarantee you have absolutely nothing to lose!

http://blah-rx.com/?fantastic

(We are endorsed by DavyD, renowned in the porn industry
for the amount he ejaculates! this is all thanks to SPUR-M)

Longer orgasms - The longest most intense orgasms of your life
Rock hard erections - Erections like steel
Increased sexual desire - Enhanced libido
Ejaculate like a porn star - Stronger ejaculation (watch where your aiming)
Multiple orgasms - Cum again and again
Up to 500% more volume - Cover her in it if you want
Sweeter tasting sperm - Studies show it improves the flavor

Confidentiality assured!

This is a one time offer.
http://blah-rx.com/rm.php?fantastic

coefficient walrus lygf ngu