[Loom-devel] CONGRATULATION!!! YOUR EMAIL JUST WON( £684,008 )

MR.ADAMS BBROOKS pacificmillions at netscape.net
Sat May 7 17:58:16 CEST 2005

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

                                 WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw of the Uk Lottery International programs held on the 1st of May 2005 in London. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564 75600545 188 with Serial number 5388/02drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of  £684,008 ( Six Hundred and eighty Four Thousand and  Eight pounds in
cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:
30-35-38-41-45-48(bonus no.)

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him .
All participants were selected randomly from the 'World Wide
Web' site through a computer ballot system and extracted from over 100,000 company addresses.
This promotion takes place annually.
For security reasons,you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with the below details for processing of your claims.

MR WILLIAMS EDWARD
Email: williamsedward11 at yahoo.com
1. FULL NAMES
2. DATE OF BIRTH
3. SEX
4. MARITAL STATUS
5. CONTACT ADDRESS
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER
7. OCCUPATION
8. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL

Note that all claims process and clearance procedures must be duely completed early to avoid impersonation arising to the issue of double claim. To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Faithfully,
Yours faithfully,
Adams Brooks.
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/unclaimedPrizes.jsp