[Loom-devel] pyjax

Mielikki Elson hadynhellum at host4.thisismyserver.com
Thu Aug 10 11:02:33 UTC 2006

D x ea r r H j om p e O e wn z er,

Your c p re a di c t doesn't mat p ter to us!

If you O x WN r u ea c l e b st q at x e and want I y MM r EDI g ATE c k
as z h to s v pen w d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW e ER your mon h thly pa b ym r
ent l s
by a third or more, here are the d i ea j ls y we have T m OD k AY:

$ 49 r 0 , 00 u 0 a g s l x ow a n s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 3 y 70 , 0 q 00 a z s lo w w a x s 3 , 5 j 5 %
$ 25 s 0 , 00 t 0 a w s lo k w a u s 3 , 7 u 5 %
$ 20 x 0 , 00 p 0 a t s l m ow a j s 3 , 9 e 0 %

V v isi r t o j ur web s l it p e <http://www.xumokasuhedecu.com>

Mielikki Elson , Ap g pr o ova y l M b ana t ge q r

thick the thing is going to be? It could soak up all the radio
frequencies and that would be the end of that. Anyone know of a kind
of radio that shoots a signal through rocks?