[Loom-devel] xayoy

Casimiro Castaldi clemente at carlsenresources.com
Thu Aug 10 18:35:09 UTC 2006

D a ea t r H l om u e O t wn b er,

Your c f re y di h t doesn't matte c r to us!

If you OW x N r n ea n l e d st g at s e and want I q MME m DIAT h E c a
as r h to s w pe d nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L v OW s ER your monthl h y p w ayme b
nt h s
by a third or more, here are the d y ea q ls c we have T l ODA p Y:

$ 49 b 0 , 0 b 00 a v s l l ow a l s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 37 l 0 , 0 v 00 a b s l n ow a l s 3 , 5 i 5 %
$ 2 i 50 , 00 u 0 a v s lo j w a u s 3 , 7 g 5 %
$ 20 i 0 , 00 l 0 a k s lo k w a u s 3 , 9 l 0 %

V i isi u t o b ur web s t it q e <http://www.vicohukeracidas.com>

Casimiro Castaldi , Ap y pr z ov n al M b ana z ge a r

then nodded pleasantly at the unwholesome twosome.
Would anyone here like to live in the kind of societies that you are
subjecting the helpless people on Liokukae to? A committee must be