[Loom-devel] it pritchard to pritchard

Jeremiah Brewster pritchard at anglo-ltd.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 15:25:57 UTC 2006

After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile. Long absent, soon forgotten. Bitter pills may have blessed effects. If it isn't broke, don't fix it Good enough for Government work.
The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last. My Son is my Son 'til he takes him a Wife, my Daughter's my Daughter all her life. Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere
Meaner than a junk-yard dog. Truth is stranger than fiction. Possible Interpretation: Those that are helped are not the best. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes straight to the bone.
When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Now or never Variant: Ask and ye shall receive Rome wasn't built in a day. Great minds think alike, but insanity speaks all languages. - John Parry He who sleeps forgets his hunger.
Liquor before beer and you're in the clear. Beer before liquor and you'll never be sicker. Better late than never. Jove but laughs at lover's perjury. Meaning: Admit it when there is some good in an adversary.
You need to bait the hook to catch the fish. From William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, act II, scene 7, by William Shakespeare Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned. Starve a cold, feed a fever. Live and let Live