[Loom-devel] We help you to save on the Med$!

Donald Hernandez andrew at ckyhomes.com
Fri Oct 20 03:46:25 UTC 2006

        Topic in free.music.mp3

        Start a new topic - Subscribe to this site - About site  Message 1 - 1 of 1

       New MP3 FreeGiftCard - Over 100 Songs F-r-e-e! *
      Only 1 message in topic - view as tree
     From:  mp3free - view profile
            Date:  Wed, Jul 26 2006 11:46 pm
            Groups:   http://mp3yop.com/
            Not yet ratedRating:

            show options
            Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

            Music News Update:
            The Best Site for MP3 Downloads has finally arrived.

            Forget iTunes...Forget eMusic...Forget Napster...We are here!

            Visit our site. Signup with this email address, and receive a free-gift-card for 100 Songs to download instantly! *

             Choose from our huge selection of songs - All the current hits + all your favorites.
             Blazing-fast download speeds from our cutting-edge network.
             All the same music as iTunes, Napster, eMusic, only we are 90% cheaper!
             High quality MP3 files, minimum bit-rate of 192kbps.
             Friendly 24-Hour Customer Support.
             100% Legal. Our site is Certified and Licensed. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

            * - after first payment. Please contact support for more details.