[Loom-devel] so it martini

Caitlin Mcnally martini at angerbusters.com
Sat Oct 28 01:31:12 UTC 2006

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Those who play bowls must look out for rubbers If you want a thing done well, do it yourself. Possible Interpretation: Never give up.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. In the end, a man's motives are second to his accomplishments. Good enough for Government work.
New broom sweeps clean. Where one door shuts, another opens. Hunger is the best spice. Little enemies and little wounds must not be despised.
History never repeats itself, but it does rhyme. - Mark Twain You can't free a fish from water. It ain't over till it's over. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Red sky at night: shepherd's delight. Red sky in the morning: shepherd's warning. Glazing like a Stat. - [Cornish] Glazing == Staring, Stat == Stoat, so you would be 'Staring like a Stoat'.
Every dog has his day. Anonymous From the Christian New Testament Abbreviation: Speak of the devil. Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday.
Possible interpretation: forbidden things are the most tempting (Biblical origin) Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit Just go with it Hunger makes good kitchen. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.