[Loom-devel] Our company looking for a long-time business partner.

Dan Lutian fggwwqn at west.com
Wed Aug 1 06:20:11 CEST 2007

POSITION DESCRIPTION:

Large international Corporation  is looking for local representatives.
This is a very-well-paid job for serious talented people.

MAIN ADVANTAGES:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible schedule.
- Covered business and educational expenses.
- Illness/Disability friendly team.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS:

- Basic knowledge of credit principles, financial services and operations.
- Creativity.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with meeting deadlines.
 - Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- college degree in Economics strongly preferred (but not required).
- Having a deep desire to achieve financial success.

How to begin:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager email:  IvanHeathIG at gmail.com
It must be sent in a TXT, MSWord, RTF or PDF format.

In order to receive our response, please provide us with your valid email address.

If you think this message was delivered to you bó mistake please let us know,
your address will be removed from our database immediately: PrestonKimGD at gmail.com