[Loom-devel] Check this out. High-paid home-based jobs.

Johnson Michael fgad at utilipagineweb.it
Tue Jul 24 17:22:50 CEST 2007

Successful international company is looking for local representatives.

 This is a serious job in the field of financial services,
 we are looking for long-time partnership.

 The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experiences:

 - Basic knowledge of financial theory and principles is preferred
 - Basic Internet skills
 - Ability to work alone with meeting deadlines
 - Good people skills, ability to communicate with people
 - Ability to work in a team environment

 *Financial degree is strongly preferred but not required*

 We offer:

 - Huge income. We pay more than others. It helps us to motivate people to work more productively
 - Educational, informational and financial support (if needed)
 - Covered business and educational expenses
 - Ability to work from home
 - Illness\AIDS\Disability friendly team

If you are interested in this offer, please let us know.
We'll provide you with all necessary information.
Please use the following email address: AhmedByrdXA at gmail.com

If you believe this message was delivered to you in error please send us a message with *unsubscribe* in a title. We will remove your address from our database.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerelly,
 Claus Coleman