[Loom-devel] establish business relation

Laohekou Yicheng Trade Co., Ltd. fanrenzhe at 163.com
Mon Apr 28 22:50:29 CEST 2008

Dear Madam/Sir,

We have obtained your address from internet and now write to you for the establishment of business relations.

We have the pleasure to introduce our products -- Glutaraldehyde(industry grade), Vinyl Butyl Ether, Vinyl Isobutyl Ether, Acrylaldehyde Dimer,Malonaldehyde Tetramethyl Acetal, 3-Cyclohexene-1-Carboxaldehyde, Resorcinol,Nitrocellulose, 3-Nitroaniline, 2-Cyanopyridine, 2,4-Dimethlnitrobenzene, 2,6-Xylidine, etc. to you. Our customers are always satisfied with our products. And we believe that you will be so too after we do business together.

It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquires for any of the items against which we will send you our lowest quotations.

We are looking forward to your early reply.

Yours faithfully

Fanrenzhe

Laohekou Yicheng Trade Co., Ltd.

85 Beijing Road, Laohekou City, Hubei Province, China

Tel:0086-0710-8223487  Fax:0086-0710-8223487

E-mail:fanrenzhe at 163.com MSN:fanrenzhe at hotmail.com

使用极星邮件群发,无须通过邮件服务器,直达对方邮箱,速度绝对一流!
下载网址:http://love2net.51.net/,更多免费的超酷软件等你来下……