[Loom-devel] Enize

Amy Mcgrane Everette S. Horn corrar at user-cdb767fe82
Fri Nov 6 09:07:54 CET 2009

Trust us we will get you a degree without even going to a school or a university
You just have to call us at this number 1-215- 602-2419 and we will do the rest for you

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

We imagine a school in which students and teachers excitedly and joyfully stretch themselves to their limits in pursuit of projects built on their vision...not one that succeeds in making apathetic students satisfying minimal standards.' S Papert
We imagine a school in which students and teachers excitedly and joyfully stretch themselves to their limits in pursuit of projects built on their vision...not one that succeeds in making apathetic students satisfying minimal standards.' S Papert
We need to, after a decade of individualism and greed, return to values and behaviors that are respectful of each other, other cultures and our environment. School have to escape from an over emphasis on individualism and efficiency and return to valuing the democratic virtues that contribute to the common good of all people and cultures.
We can create our own characters and write our own script, if properly taught: 'In a very real sense...human being create themselves' and school can be stage on which children work through the plot, rehearse their roles, learn the cues, create social functions, try out their 'ideal selves' for size, play hero parts which demonstrate their capability for greatness.' Jerry
All the arts are brothers, each one throwing a light unto the others.' Voltaire Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that does not mean we deserve to conquer the universe.' Kurt Vonnegut Jnr Author 'What we want to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.' G B Shaw 'The first people had questions, and they were free. The second people had answers, and they became enslaved.' Wind Eagle American Indian Chief 'Standardization, the great ally of mediocrity,y wins out over imagination.' Sergiovanni 'The problem is fundamental... It is as if a secret committee, now lost to history, has made a study of children and, having figuredout what the greatest number were least disposed to declared that all of them should do it.' Tracey Kidder 'Everything depends on the quality of the experience which is had.' John Dewey