[Loom-devel] This might suprise you

Dr. Erik Nungua erik.nungua at ghanamail.gh
Sun Sep 6 05:18:33 CEST 2009

Dear Friend,
My name is Dr.Erik Nungua,from the Republic of Ghana,married
with kids. I write to seek your assistance in claiming and investing
the sum of $28m USD which is lying unclaimed in our finance/clearing house
in which I am a Director.
The original/initial depositor is dead and there is no recorded next
of kin to our deceased customer and nobody has asked for this fund
for the past eight years.The fund is contained in two trunk boxes
marked 106 and 107 respectively.

For security reasons, I will give you other informations about this
fund and the criteria for a hitchfree claiming of this fund and the
transfer to your good account number for our mutual benefits upon
receipt of your favorable response. We will also discuss the sharing
percentage and the investment upon hearing from you.

To prove to you the genuineness of this fund, I have consulted a
Lawyer who will assist me in the procurement of a sworn affidavit of
fact and affidavit of claim in your name and on your behalf from a
High Court here and our Ministry of Justice respectively. These two
affidavits will be used for the procurement of the change of
beneficiary name of this fund to your name from the security company
as this will enable you to claim the fund.

Again, for security reasons, all informations concerning this fund
will be made available to you upon receipt of your acceptance reply in my personal email:      erik.nungua at sify.com ;You have to
send me your private telephone number so we can have a heart to heart
conversation.
Remain blessed,
Dr.Erik Nungua