[Loom-devel] Rough the Green Forest. Then an ide

Noonan Helf pyrometer at sts.ac.at
Thu Apr 8 11:59:19 CEST 2010

 by building a dam across the Laughing Brook. When Lightfoot bounded
away through the Green Forest, after
watching the hunter pass through the hollow below him, he remembered
Paddy's pond. "That's where I'll go," thought Lightfoot. "It is such a
lonesome part of the Green Forest that I do not believe that hunter will
come there. I'll just run over and make Paddy a friendly call."

So Lightfoot bounded along deeper and deeper into the Green Forest.
Presently through the trees he caught the gleam of water. It was Paddy's
pond. Lightfoot approached it cautiously. He felt sure he was rid of the
hunter who had followed him so far that day, but he knew that there
might be other hunters in the Green Forest. He knew that he couldn't
afford to be careless for even one little minute.
Lightfoot had lived long enough to know that most of
the sad things and dreadful things that

ha