[Loom-devel] No description

Porfirio Medeiros info at naturallyadvanced.com
Fri Nov 5 00:10:38 CET 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted tooucyxtel write yoznmo7elu, and let yo7qmqu knogniw, hogvelw the degree profqgram I tried ow56uwi5wut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with noh0elr3 study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah mo1g8relsrm, I knou96yw yogx0rnj9ru and Dad dodkaxubted it at first, but this turned oc0t1oelu8ut toszhi10i be %100 legit. This o8bppofjzykrtunity was given to01s1mo me because okpelsdwf the pro9xfessio8g93jnal experience and previo82n0jus coyr7uurse wovvrk I had accumulated.

 I’m so8jxd9byf excited mophus6x4m and dad, this was a life altering ottovwppog3u6y5g1rtunity & fovzr oftdnce in my life I to359i79oelbrpqtk advantage ofidf it.

 I already have joapbs, that woelh0orrfauldn’t have given me a chance befo85djtj5re, not4mel0w they are calling obtoff the hoqji6dpsuov0h811ck! This really is a gopqj496dsend.

 Tell Susan and Cozyixbpxwusin Jow8si6u00ey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the ow8yther day.

 Again these are the degrees they o741v9affer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number tojoqgh call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them tokynq6sm leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phoyqne numbers. They will cofnvmntact yozg0u so44wtotsn after,

 Anyway, much lo2fve, and tell the rest ou9cozjf the family I said helloyqynot6

 Lo8eld6ve,
 Yosth6ur sotgaoi55n,

 Joo9j1fu6hn

 P.s.
 Mo47bau7m, why do95najran’t yomifbqo1wu send this email toelma23 a few ofd7f yocbur friends? My pro932za5fessowgzkutr toggld me that if we send o88tver referrals the scho4coz8ql can give us a scho4zvun2larship.