[Loom-devel] (no subject)

Merle Ricks info at marifilmines.com
Fri Nov 5 18:57:08 CET 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted torbb9 write yorznijdu, and let yoselsy0aju kno4elyfu2tw, howhw the degree pro2idxnyqtgram I tried o4gii2psut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with noqn7pb study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah moqelnm, I knoyuw yofagd49fu and Dad doelf7nrcd4ubted it at first, but this turned oy8gmm9rut tobr be %100 legit. This ovel5wstppoxma9d69rtunity was given tomou4mk4c me because owqf the proww2jafessiobxelt5ynal experience and previoij92jpus co39urse woxwrrk I had accumulated.

 I?m sof0bbb62c excited moselprpvm and dad, this was a life altering o48rmb5dppovus9rtunity & fowwf8qr o143cknce in my life I tor4io6rjoel3aw22rk advantage og7ff it.

 I already have josvpnbs, that wom28f5w5uldn?t have given me a chance befoamzjre, no1q5qela3w they are calling ozd70b8uxff the ho6cw8ombrknx9k! This really is a gooc37dsend.

 Tell Susan and Coelg3gusin Joqwaey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the ou5tqpibther day.

 Again these are the degrees they oocu63qkffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number torti6 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toitn leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening pho4fzptiv5ne numbers. They will cob2mmvntact yoqvu so3pdjwojakan after,

 Anyway, much lowelhdtq6ve, and tell the rest oomgswf the family I said hello821p93

 Lobpx4pfuve,
 Yo0mtgvuxiur so6fd135mbn,

 Jo6nhn

 P.s.
 Mox4pjrm, why doeln1n?t yoy3w0ac98u send this email to3ia8k4 a few o37f yo70jiur friends? My propnfessor6ncelr to8elsf03ld me that if we send o8fsgujcver referrals the scho8mcvoh3jguxrzl can give us a schobxonz9rularship.