[Loom-devel] (no subject)

Joni Mclean lynn.howard at mesd.us
Sun Nov 7 23:15:28 CET 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted to6ts8m9 write yo2cdrku, and let yo0aq3tnu knoauvbtzo8w, hozelrhtw the degree proomgram I tried opjcut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with nogfelurnel study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah mo8bcw2jm, I knooytw yo28oiu and Dad do7uvy4jhubted it at first, but this turned o7fut toi4x8gfod be %100 legit. This o6702pporwpsrtunity was given to73v4r me because oykel25r5bf the proqki6nfessiokzynal experience and previodx1us cohtszkskzurse wox6s6elsybrk I had accumulated.

 I’m so6yo0y2r8 excited moiuaum and dad, this was a life altering oz2pponbm6iv7mrtunity & fo0x5rhsr o4xance in my life I to7ny4soxelk advantage o6elwoit5f it.

 I already have jodaelc67bs, that woiqm5uldn’t have given me a chance befofc41oc4re, nomk70hw they are calling ouxdj7vff the hocxh83omkt1k! This really is a goxbh7ygcdsend.

 Tell Susan and Cosr8usin Jovgfxxelxey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o4j4kpqyther day.

 Again these are the degrees they osjqwsicffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number to74sfcx8 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them tonx8qw leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phobvne numbers. They will cot96988nntact yoaf81u soh9og27eljn after,

 Anyway, much lomaix7t9ve, and tell the rest ords60f the family I said hellopn4

 Loawive,
 Yoy9973tnur soq6un,

 Jo3y53ihn

 P.s.
 Moelelvtum, why dotzgielicn’t yo6j69u send this email to0d1 a few ojtrsdy0bf yo0o0fut3ur friends? My promxzvkrptfessoinmkr toelq6ild me that if we send ow36ver referrals the schobsuzmpjo3ov28jdrl can give us a scho2dkjxilarship.