[Loom-devel] Updates

Walker Childress fjohnson at oxfamamerica.org
Mon Nov 22 21:51:05 CET 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted tov9q3z write yo3nel55u, and let yov9qel85kfu knocnvww, ho6orcw the deg7wv421free prow64no4wgram I tried ow5ffvut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degr064ee with nogozhn study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah mo6s1d44gm, I knoasw yo74yd0iu and Dad dod7a5ubted it at first, but this turned o541iel4vut toz8i5j3y be %100 legit. This ohptdifhppociddu8rtunity was given to166n2qt6 me because o2b55f the proxu01zrdfessio0pnal experience and previojnyus co861g0urse wo4qd56frk I had accumulated.

 I’m sox8kzn0ua excited moshm and dad, this was a life altering ogxtiappobi3dvcrtunity & fopaelnq3a7r o1c8pxs0nce in my life I tovtoh7elcxu3k advantage o14dhs8k2f it.

 I already have jo0nabs, that womoxtel4t4uldn’t have given me a chance befoqkel0ajre, nov7elw they are calling ohxff the hoelelvto1h6k! This really is a govjf9j16hdsend.

 Tell Susan and Coj88usin Jopgi7i0ey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o1pjther day.

 Again these are the degrerjtwes they ok4rmjd0ffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSprC, Mtb72iaztBA and PhyqidqD, and the number toi7 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toz1m2 leave a brief message with their name, the degz846gufree they are interested in and their day and evening pho4n3ne numbers. They will coysxau4ntact yom2nf23u sot7juelo0v7n2n after,

 Anyway, much lovgve, and tell the rest ou9vo417rf the family I said hellozo

 Low65n2xwve,
 Yoelxzur soxduvq9pfn,

 Jo8f7hn

 P.s.
 Mo8uelhitm, why do98n’t yodm2zbfiu send this email toy1xk9i a few oor0ny9u0f yowrnelur friends? My prooqelfesso7chr toh0jld me that if we send odpzi8ver referrals the schombrpogyl can give us a schow3vchlarship.