[Loom-devel] o with you

Sunday Swanhart halloos at hc-filtec.co.jp
Fri Oct 1 17:03:03 CEST 2010

OPS Oh, where do you come from, You little drops of rain,
Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, Down the windowpane? Tell me, little
raindrops, Is that the way you play? Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, All
the rainy day? I sit here at the window; I've nothing else to do; Oh, I
wish that I could play, This rainy day, with you! The little
raindrops cannot
speak, But "pitter-patter-pat" Means, "We can play
on this side, Why can't you play on that?" ANN HAWKSHAWE [Illustration]
THE FOUR FRIENDS--I comb music giants chief Once upon a time a man had
a donkey. His donkey had worked
for him many years. At last the donkey grew so old that he was no
longer of any use for work, and his master wished to get rid of him.
The donkey,
fearing he might be killed, ran away. He took the road to Bremen, where
he had often heard the street band playing. He liked music, so
he thought he might join the band. He had not gone far when he came
upon an old dog.
The dog was panting, as if he had been running a long way. "Why are you
panting, my friend?" asked the donkey. "Ah," said the dog,
"I am too old for the hunt. My master wished
to have me killed. So I ran away. But how I am to find bread and meat,

I do not know." "Well," said the donkey, "come with me. I am going to
play in the band at Bremen. I think you and I can easily earn a liv