[Loom-devel] Golf Tips From the Pros - August 2012 Newsletter

Golfers Insider GI-noreply828 at g2gm.com
Wed Aug 22 04:33:09 CEST 2012

If you haven't visited the brand new website, then you are missing out on FREE golf instructional videos from top PGA teaching professionals like Martin Chuck, Mark Evershed, Eddie Merrins and Roger Fredericks.

***View Attached Form*** and find out how you can subscribe to Golfers Insider for free - and start improving your golf game right away!

Don't forget about the Ask Mark and Ask Martin pages, where you can ask these PGA Teaching Pros any golf question you may have and receive personalized feedback from them for FREE.

We also have all the latest news from top golf magazines, and a weekly list of tournaments happening around the world so you don't have to look anywhere else for your golf fix. There are also featured products that are available at great deals, but only to our subscribers.

***View Attached Form*** now to find out more about GolfersInsider.

Keep Hitting 'em Straight.